Compare a gym membership to Fitness on the Go
- 1st term: $45 per month for 60 months (5 years) = $2,700
- 2 terms: $5,400
- 3 terms: $8,100
- 4 terms: $10,800
There is no point in buying a gym membership unless you know what you are doing, and you are actually going to use it! 4 out of 5 Canadians that have a gym membership don’t use it.
Fitness on the Go
Cost (example package):
- 2 training sessions per week for 12 months
- $368 per month for 12 months = $4,416
You will learn how to stay fit for a lifetime within the comfort of your own home.
- Never pay gym membership fees again.
- Never waste time traveling to and from the gym or waiting for machines.
- You will learn the proper and most efficient exercises for your body.
- You will instill a pattern in your mind and lifestyle to keep fitness a regular part of your life.
- We know that once you see results you will be more motivated than ever, you will finally understand what works and what doesn’t work for your body, and you will want to continue with or without our help.
With a gym membership, after your second 5 year term you have already spent almost $1,000 more than getting your own personal trainer two times a week for 12 months and most likely still not exercising as regularly as you should, nor doing the proper exercises for your body.
Make an investment for your life, and get the results you have always wanted. Call now to book a FREE consultation 1.888.808.B-FiT (2348).